Result driven communications and events employee
At ISPT, we are constantly working on building and maintaining our (partner) network and organizing events (small and large). In the role of communications and events employee you work closely together with Lisa Groothuis, our Communications Manager who is responsible for the communications policy of ISPT and the Top Consortium of Knowledge and Innovation Energy & Industry.
You are responsible for the execution of this policy. You are a creative self-starter. Someone who can proactively translate the content policy into communicative tools. You are result driven and hands-on. Preference is given to someone with experience in implementing social media strategies. Affinity with sustainability is a prerequisite
ISPT regularly organizes conferences, workshops and other events that bring our community together. You are responsible for the logistics and communications of these events.
In addition to the above, you also have:
- A completed WO / HBO degree programme (preferably in marketing or communications);
- Broad work experience in communications and organizing events;
- You are creative, but also an accurate and disciplined worker who can keep an overview of all tasks, evaluate and continually improve the chosen approach and method. In addition, you can develop and realize concepts on your own;
- Result driven and entrepreneurial;
- Enthusiastic team player who lives up to his or her responsibility;
- Strong social and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge and command of the English language.
Please send your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Internship-position on offer?
Through internships in the 3th and 4th year of the HBO education students obtain relevant practical knowledge and experience in an industrial setting. The Industry plays an important role by introducing the ‘real live’ business environment to the student.
Students who follow the regular program will do an internship twice; both for a period of 5 months: HBO students (3rd year) from September until February HBO students (4th year) from February until July
During the internship the student gets a solid introduction to your company and indirectly the teachers of the HBO that mentor the student get introduced as well.
Interested to offer talented students the possibility to do their internship within your company, please fill in our internship format.
As ISPT offers talented students the opportunity to join our national talent program PTTP, we offer these internship possibilities first to our talents and later to all the Chemical Engineering students of the affiliated HBO institutes. Please fill out the form as fully as possible. You can address Daniella Vrijling through email@example.com / +31 (0) 33 700 97 97 for further processing of your internship vacancy and any additional information.